Restaurant Insurance in Lake Worth
The Restaurant industry requires additional coverage. Most business insurance plans will not fully cover what a restaurant will need.
The special coverage needed is:
- Premise Liability
- Contents Coverage
- Food Spoilage and Contamination Coverage
- Liquor Liability Coverage
- Outdoor Signs
- Business Income Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Coverage for Delivery and Catering Events
- Liability and medical payments if one of your customers was to get sick from food you prepared.
Did you know…No Florida restaurant insurance policy covers flood insurance? If you are in an area at risk of flood you should purchase a separate policy to cover this.
Your restaurant insurance rates will have many factors involved. Some of these factors include, location, food type, how far away you are from a fire department or hydrant. It is crucial that you are aware of all of the issues that could arise and to make sure you are properly covered. You don’t want to find yourself or your business at risk. If you own or are starting a restaurant, bar, tavern or nightclub call us today for an insurance review and quote.